As per the official notification released, the entrance exam for MPhil will be held on March 25, while the PhD entrance examination will be held on March 26 and 27 in multiple shifts. The PET 2021 will be conducted for a total of 79 subjects.
The hall ticket for the same will be made available prior to a day of the exam which aspirants can download from MU official website using their registration details.
Check the subject-wise schedule for PET 2021 here:
The varsity has also released the important instructions and details of PET 2021. Read the details below:
1. PET will be conducted in online mode and the applicants can take the exam from any closed location or room of their home.
2. The test will be conducted in proctored mode and hence each and every movement of examinees will be recorded in the front camera of their laptop.
3. Once the test will be started, examinees will be allowed to take a break only after the completion of exam.
4. The PET will be of 100 marks- 50 marks for Paper I which will be based on Research Methodology and 50 marks for paper II which will be subject-specific.
5. The duration of the test will be 2 hours.
6. In order to get shortlisted for the further admission process, examinees shall have to obtain a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
7. The varsity has also provided a mock test facility for the PET 2021 aspirants.
Examinees can take the mock test from today March 12 onwards. The PET 2021 mock test will be available till March 17.
8. Candidates are advised to take the mock test to get familiarize with the test pattern as well as proctoring mode.