2. Go to the Result section on the top right corner of the home page and click on it.
3. Click on the JE tab followed by the link that reads “Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Quantity Surveying & Contracts) Examination, 2019 – List of candidates qualified in Paper I for appearing in Paper-II”.
4. Download the result to view the PDF document.
5. To check whether you have made the cut, look for your name and roll number in the document.
Direct link to the SSC JE 2019 Paper 1 Result:
Those whose names appear in the result document will have to appear for the Descriptive Paper (Paper-II) of SSC JE 2019, which is tentatively scheduled to be held on March 21. The status of the exam city and Admission Certificates of the qualified candidates will be uploaded on the respective Regional Offices website.
Candidates would be able to check their SSC JE scores for Paper 1 from March 8 to 28 by using their registration no. and password.
According to the official notification regarding the result, category-wise cut-off details and number of candidates qualifying to appear in Paper-II (descriptive) of the Examination are as follows:
For Civil Engineering:
1. For SC the cut-off is 101.70364 843 and a total of 843 candidates qualified.
2. For ST the cut-off is ST 102.61781 and 434 candidates qualified.
3. For OBC the cut-off is 115.93457 and 1719 candidates qualified.
4. EWS the cut-off is 112.28955 and 824 candidates qualified.
Electrical / Mechanical Engineering:
1. For SC the cut-off is 140.59015 and 148 candidates qualified.
2. For ST the cut-off is 135.88541 74 and candidates qualified
3. For OBC the cut-off is 153.26874 and 348 candidates qualified.
4. For EWS the cut-off is 151.04061 and 158 candidates qualified.
Here is the link to the official notification regarding the SSC JE 2019 Result: